Applicable protective measures in Austria
- No access regulations
- No person limits
- No general curfew
- Opening of the night gastronomy
- Consumption permitted at events
- Masks (FFP2) are compulsory only in highly vulnerable areas (e.g. hospital, doctor and pharmacy)
- In all other places, there is still a recommendation to wear an FFP2 mask in closed rooms.
ENJOY YOUR STAY - SAFELY
Our tourist accommodation services have trained their staff very well and optimised their hygiene standards and additional services. Please find details on the regulations applicable in Austria here.
ENJOY EATING - SAFELY
Please find details on the regulations applicable in Austria here.
RULES WE ALL NEED TO FOLLOW:
- Wash hands several times daily
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of the arm or into a handkerchief
- Refrain from shaking hands when greeting others
A FFP2 face mask must be worn in the following areas:
- in pharmacies, at the doctor's, nursing homes, hospitals and sanatoriums
- more information
See you soon in Stubai - we are looking forward to
Book your holiday and look forward to a nature experience in the Stubaital. Our hosts are happy to answer any questions about the current situation and flexible booking.